So first things first (hate this saying) – need to figure out how to change the FONT to something nicer to read in WordPress. Might as well make a to do list:
1. Fix this FONT.
2. Post some interesting things.
3. Get a cool graphic for the top right of the page.
4. Possible learn to do this myself in TYPEFACE or in Drupal (the whole blog creation – CSS thing. I guess these might be separate).
5. I think it’s important to just start writing though, like Merlin Mann says. I am finding he is right, where I have wanted to just research everything and do all this myself and start looking for images to make the front page look cool before I even, you know, actually write anything. Because really, the writing is the hard part.
6. I really really hate and don’t understand why people post a comment with FIRST!. I get it, but I mean, that’s like the lowest form of celebrity or acknowledgment ever conceived. I mean, if being standing up behind the guy on the Fan-a-Vision at baseball game and waving is a 2 – then the FIRST! guy is like what negative number…
It’ll get better. We hope.