When I wrote this post the other night I was pretty drunk. I hate when I make mistakes like this, but it especially messes with my OCD when it’s done with something that can harm people. It is extremely easy to make an identification mistake with mushrooms and pick one and eat it and die. There are super-poisonous ones that look like beneficial ones. Eat one, and you will leak out of all the holes in your body and die. Awful stuff. So I have to make sure I correct this. I am no mushroom expert, and I called the part that is sometimes around the stem the “veil” by mistake. It is actually the ring or annulous. So don’t make a mistake with this and mis-identify a mushroom. This has been an OCD public service announcement. Thank you.